Announcing “Write, Print, Publish, Promote: The Complete Guide to Writing and Publishing a Book”
Write, Print, Publish, Promote: The Complete Guide to Writing and Publishing a Book will take you step-by-step from developing your book idea through promoting and selling your finished product. It will also cover topics like finding time to write your manuscript, how to choose the best distribution platform for your title, what you can do to help cut costs while bringing your book to print, and much more. I truly hope this ebook will inspire you (or someone you know) to not only pursue your dream projects but also assist you along your journey.
In this book you’ll learn:
- Why many myths about writing and self-publishing are dead wrong
- The importance of starting with a strong outline
- How to push through and finish your manuscript
- Who you’ll need to hire to make your book look professional
- How you can self-publish a print version of your book for under $100
- The advantages of e-publishing
- How to find an audience for your book
- Marketing tips for selling your book
- Much more
Write, Print, Publish, Promote is now available for Amazon Kindle. Beyond that, I’m currently working on an enhanced version, which will include video tutorials and tips for designing your book with InDesign and turning your manuscript into an ebook that I’ll be sharing more about in the coming weeks.
If you’ve ever dreamed of writing your own book but don’t know where to start, I can honestly say this book is for you. Additionally, if you’ve never considered self-publishing for one reason or another, let me try to change your mind and tell you why there’s no better time to share your book with the world than now. So I hope you’ll download your copy of Write, Print, Publish, Promote and start bringing your own book idea to life today.
Also published on Medium.